On Thursday, January 31, the sitcom 30 Rock will end, and to help pay tribute to all the laughs, Ben & Jerry's has announced its newest ice cream, in honor of the show. No details have been released on the flavor, but it will be announced what flavor the farewell will be by co-founder Jerry Greenfield at the NYC finale party near the Rockefeller Center.
This flavor is yet another to Ben & Jerry's comedy-inspired flavors, which has included the delectable taste of Schweddy Balls.
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Ben and Jerry's Releases New Flavor in Celebration of 'Anchorman 2'
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- A Ben & Jerry's Birthday
- Royal Icing That Won't Dry Rock Hard
- Juanita's Chocolate Fudge Icing
- Steph's Icee Lemonade
- Angie's Key Lime Ice Cream
- Angie's Pumpkin Cake With Chopped Walnuts and Eggnog Icing
- Angie's Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade ' Tutti Frooti Ice Cream '...
- Single shot ' Pineapple Fire n Ice'
- Priyaa's No Churn Mango Ice Cream
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream