On February 5th, or rather National Pancake Day, chain restaurant IHOP is continuing their tradition (since 2006) by offering a free short stack of pancakes.
In addition to offering the free flapjacks, the restaurant is also taking the opportunity to raise donations for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and various other local charities. For the past seven years, the company has raised over ten million dollars for the cause.
- IHOP Celebrates National Pancake Day with Free Short Stack
- It's National Pickle Day!
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Dessert Day
- Christmas in ...June? Happy National Gingerbread Day!
- Celebrating National Blueberry Pancake Day with Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes
- Justin Timberlake and FreeSol Celebrate National 901 Day
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Egg and Dairy Free Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Banana Blueberry Pancakes
- Cinnamon Almond Pancakes
- Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Golden Zucchini Pancakes
- Oatmeal Yogurt Pancakes