What would a celebration be without the crabmeat dip? On our farm, there is no such thing!
This a great way to have a taste of seafood without the sticker shock, and also a nice way to introduce seafood to party goers who may not get it that often. Take the work out of cleaning the crab by buying a can of it already cleaned and flaked. It's not that much money and one can makes the entire recipe.
Be warned that this is a rich dish! Once you start eating it the richness doesn't catch up with you until later. So enjoy responsibly.
Crazy for crab? Check out this list of recipe ideas:
- Game Day Feast: Green Goddess Spinach Dip
- Game Day Feast: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Game Day Feast: Atomic Buffalo Turds
- Easy Appetizer: Chili Lime Hot Crab Dip
- 4 Quick and Easy Dips to Serve on Super Bowl Sunday
- Seattle Style Mini Crab Cakes
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Friday Night Feast: Fresh Tomato, Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fat Tuesday Feast: Easy Cajun Shrimp Skillet