Taylor Swift has just signed a deal to become a brand ambassador with Diet Coke. The superstar, who has deals with Target, Sony, CoverGirl and Elizabeth Arden, is set to be "integrated into all key marketing efforts for the brand – including advertising, retail activation, experiential and more," according to a Coca-Cola press release.
Swift took the time to announce the deal through YouTube and encouraged fans to check out the Diet Coke Facebook page for more updates. Check out the video below.
The deal follows Beyonce's $50 million deal with Coca-Cola's main competitor, Pepsi.
- Coke Gets Booted From Costco's $1.50 Hot Dog and Drink Deal
- Beyonce Strikes a $50 Million Deal with Pepsi
- Bizarre Post Claims Rich People Only Drink Coke
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Bin Laden Aides Bought Pepsi, Coke in Bulk
- Pepsi Signs Deal With 'The X Factor'
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- Mercedes Benz and he makes a deal with the
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simply Hummus
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad