Nachos are a staple of every tailgating party. This Super Bowl, give your party menu a twist with this Eureka Nachos recipe. With pulled pork, ricotta salata and barbecue sauce, these nachos will make the perfect snack for your game day festivities.
1/4 cup white wine or champagne vinegar (not red wine vinegar)
1/4 cup sugar
2 red onions, sliced thinly
1/2 pound pulled pork
Thick barbecue sauce of your choice
1/2 pound grated ricotta salata
Find the rest of the Eureka Nachos recipe here.
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- Game Day Treats: Spicy Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Wings
- Gameday Food: Sweet and Savory Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- Top 5 Fish Taco Recipes - Perfect For Summer!
- 5 Best Chicken Salad Recipes for Summer
- Game Day Feast: Hot Crabmeat Dip
- Uber Nachos For The Super Bowl
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Cool as a Cucumber: 10 Recipes to Beat the Heat (Pt 1)
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart