Nachos are a staple of every tailgating party. This Super Bowl, give your party menu a twist with this Eureka Nachos recipe. With pulled pork, ricotta salata and barbecue sauce, these nachos will make the perfect snack for your game day festivities.
1/4 cup white wine or champagne vinegar (not red wine vinegar)
1/4 cup sugar
2 red onions, sliced thinly
1/2 pound pulled pork
Thick barbecue sauce of your choice
1/2 pound grated ricotta salata
Find the rest of the Eureka Nachos recipe here.
- Oven Baked Nachos for a Crowd
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- Game Day Treats: Spicy Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Wings
- Game Day Eats: 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Easy Appetizer: Chili Lime Hot Crab Dip
- 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Surprise Football Cupcakes are a Winning Dessert
- Gameday Food: Sweet and Savory Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- A healthy alternative to your everyday pizza, white with parsnips
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Indian Summer Chili - Great Party Food
- Baked Tomato, Goat Cheese and Swiss Chard Dip
- Brats In Beer With Onions
- Hillbilly Me Chili