January 29, 2013
Kale and Quinoa Cakesm from Joy the Baker, are a light crispy snack. Filled with parsley, cheese and lots of dino kale, these cakes are perfect when paired with fried eggs.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Quinoa Casserole
- Ingredient of the Week: Quinoa
- How to Make Gluten-Free Quinoa Tortillas
- Light and Healthy Almond and Apricot Quinoa Salad
- Vegan Quinoa Salad
- Killer Kale Salads for Everyday Meals
- Quick and Healthy Quinoa Salad
- Meatless Monday: Sweet and Nutty Kale Salad
- Vegan St. Patrick's Day Cake