Pizza Hut Singapore has created a pizza to help celebrate Chinese New Year in the shape of a Chinese cash coin. The "Ring of Fortune" pizza is piled high with golden pumpkin paste and taro (for gold and a good year ahead), pineapple (for prosperity), diced barbeque chicken, pok chui and mushrooms. If that's not enough to tantalize your taste buds, the cash coin crust is filled with three cheeses and crispy cornflakes for an added touch.
Pizza Hut Singapore is also including the chance for customers to win either $888 or $88 (as 8 is a lucky number). Would you dare to try this 'za?
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- Pizza Hut Perfume Will Ensnare Your Sense of Smell and Taste
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- Pizza Hut's Overstuffed Pizza is a Giant Calzone
- Pizza Hut Releases Eau de Pizza Hut for Valentine's Day
- Pizza Hut Offers $10,000 Proposal Package for Valentine's Day
- Cookie Misfortune Evil Fortune Cookies Will Predict an Ominous Future
- Pizza Hut Serves Cheesburger Pizza in Middle East