Made by Bashful Bao, these Banana Ricotta Donuts with Eggnog Glaze are a healthier alternative to their fried counterparts. The donuts are made from whole wheat flour and instead of fried, are baked. Glazed with eggnog mixed with nutmeg, these cakes are perfect to eat for breakfast.
For Bashful Bao's full recipe, check it out here.
- Glazed Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly Doughnuts
- Donut Thieves Captured! Celebrate with 10 Delicious Recipes
- Craving Sweets: Strawberry Mini Donuts With Strawberry Lime Glaze
- Copycat Recipes: Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts
- Must Try: Homemade Glazed Donuts
- Oh So Good Glazed Banana Cake with Pecans and Raisins
- Froot Loop Donuts are a Cereal-Filled Confection
- Kid Friendly Rainbow Donuts
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Edible Donut Shooters will Give You a Sugar Rush
- Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Egg Less Banana & Carrot Bread In Pressure Cooker
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Mini Banana Donuts
- Glazed Banana Bread Bundt Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!