Made by Bashful Bao, these Banana Ricotta Donuts with Eggnog Glaze are a healthier alternative to their fried counterparts. The donuts are made from whole wheat flour and instead of fried, are baked. Glazed with eggnog mixed with nutmeg, these cakes are perfect to eat for breakfast.
For Bashful Bao's full recipe, check it out here.
- Craving Sweets: Strawberry Mini Donuts With Strawberry Lime Glaze
- Guilt-Free Baked Cardamom Donut Bites with Orange-Honey Glaze
- Oh So Good Glazed Banana Cake with Pecans and Raisins
- Brownie Brittle Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
- Eggnog Cinnamon Chip Scones are a Star-Shaped Treat
- Super Easy Vegan Eggnog Shake
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Ricotta and Pear Cake from Southern Italian Desserts
- Cappuccino Eggnog Angel Food Cupcakes are a Airy Treat
- Festive and Easy Superstar Eggnog Tarts
- Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- Egg Less Banana & Carrot Bread In Pressure Cooker
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Little Gem Cupcake Donuts
- Glazed Banana Bread Bundt Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!