Inspired by Valentine's Day and her own "year of love," Erica of Erica's Sweet Tooth decided to share her recipe for drool worthy Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cupcakes. The cakes are filled with cherry jam, and topped with a cherry buttercream and chocolate ganache. For a final touch, a maraschino cherry on top for a super cute confection to serve to your sweetheart.
For Erica's full recipe, check it out here.
- Unbeatable Chocolate Cake with Pistachio Buttercream
- Perfect Cupcakes Every Time and Best Ever Buttercream Recipe
- Cherry Fever - Cherry Compote, Cherry Soup, Cherry Cake
- St. Patty's Guinness Cake with Bailey's Buttercream
- How-To Recipe: Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- How to Make Buttercream Roses on Cupcakes
- Coke Float Cupcakes with Soda Buttercream Frosting
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting ^^
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream
- White Chocolate & Cherry Almond Muffins
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- My Perfect Chocolate Cupcake
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- S'mores Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels