Inspired by Valentine's Day and her own "year of love," Erica of Erica's Sweet Tooth decided to share her recipe for drool worthy Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cupcakes. The cakes are filled with cherry jam, and topped with a cherry buttercream and chocolate ganache. For a final touch, a maraschino cherry on top for a super cute confection to serve to your sweetheart.
For Erica's full recipe, check it out here.
- How to Recipe: Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Buttercream
- St. Patty's Guinness Cake with Bailey's Buttercream
- Delightful Mini Chocolate Cherry Lava Cakes
- Unbeatable Chocolate Cake with Pistachio Buttercream
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Almond Cherry Crisp and Other Sweet Cherry Recipes
- Perfect Cupcakes Every Time and Best Ever Buttercream Recipe
- Cabernet Burgers and 4 More Uses for Leftover Red Wine
- Strawberry Shortcake Macarons and Other French Desserts for Bastille Day
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream
- S'mores Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Buttercream Frosting ^^
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffins
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- White Chocolate & Cherry Almond Muffins
- My Perfect Chocolate Cupcake
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!