One fan loves Downton Abbey so much, she put together a book of recipes that have been mentioned in the series. Called Abbey Cooks Entertain, the book was created by Pamela Foster, who wanted to mesh her love for the show with her interest in the culinary world.
"I'm a big fan of the show and, as a result of a marathon session my husband and I had, watching episode after episode without eating anything, it inspired me to find out what the food was like and learn how to cook it." Foster said.
Abbey Cooks Entertain includes recipes like the roast chicken that was once dropped on the floor by Mrs. Patmore and the asparagus salad that was once served to servants to celebrate a special occasion.
You can order your own copy of Abbey Cooks Entertain here.
- 'Downton Arby's' Parodies British TV Show
- Free Bates Cookies Marks the Return of Downton Abbey
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Fendi Creates Coca-Cola Light, Fan di Fendi, Mozzarella and Aspirin Gelato
- The Doomed Shot Glass is for 'Indiana Jones' Fans
- Chef Creates 'Star Wars', The Veggie Edition
- See's Candies Creates the World's Largest Lollipop
- Denny's Gives Away Free Bacon to Facebook Fans
- Nas Teams Up With Hennessy's 'Wild Rabbit' Campaign and Creates his Own Cocktails
- The TARDIS Mug is for Diehard 'Doctor Who' Fans
- Kids' Crafts: Create spooky peanut spiders
- A Pauper's Apple Pie
- Parmesan Fans
- Algerian Ploughman's Lunch
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Hummingbird Cake Prepared By Mrs and Mr Bear's Kitchen
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Poinsettia Cocktail - Mimosa's Sibling