Cold, wet winter days call for a hot and comforting bowl of soup, especially when it's alongside a toasty grilled cheese sandwich. When you're hungry and pinched for time, it's nice to reach for something that's satisfying and full of flavor. Campbell's has a new line of soups (6 in all) aptly named Campbell's Go Soups, and they come in easy to tote microwaveable packets. Don't expect an ordinary tomato soup, these flavors will definitely please your palate. Check out their six flavors:
Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
Chicken and Quinoa with Poblano Chilies
Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shiitake Mushrooms
Spicy Chorizo & Pulled Chicken with Black Beans
They're worth having in your pantry! Get a $1.00 coupon.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no compensation for this article.
- Campbell's Soup Releases Limited Edition Warhol Inspired Soup Cans
- Fans Remember Andy Warhol With Cans of Campbell's Soup
- Campbell's Pop-Up Soup Kitchen Hipsters will be Lining Up For
- $135 for Ordinary Soup
- Not Your Ordinary Banana Smoothie
- 5 Quick and Easy Dinners From Campbell's Kitchen
- Cupcake Thrones Make Ordinary Confections Regally Rich
- Naomi Campbell: Cadbury Ad is "Insulting and Hurtful"
- Your Partner Might Make Your Drink More
- Kona Bars Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings and Your Caffeine Fix
- Cabbage Soup!
- Not Your Ordinary Turkey Panini
- You Have To Have Your Soup- Brown Rice Minestrone
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- Let It Snow- Split Lentils Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Cold Mulberry Soup With Ginger Yogurt
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil