Just in time for the Super Bowl, mega fast food chain Jack In The Box has decided to release their Hot Mess Burger. The burger is a jumbo beef patty topped with jalapenos, onion rings and pepper jack cheese, on sour dough bread.
In addition to the launch, the company has produced an ad campaign with a 30-second Super Bowl spot, showcasing a factious band called Meat Riot. The Hot Mess song will be an option for customers to select on the chain's jukeboxes, as well as band merch for sale on HotMessBurger.com. The menu will also include Hot Mess potato wedges and a hot cinnamon shake.
Check out the Super Bowl spot below. What do you think of the 80s tribute?
- 1,500-Calorie Big Kahuna Donut Burger to Hit the New York State Fair
- Jack in the Box Tries to Make Bacon Planking a Thing
- Jack in the Box Debuts Bacon Milkshake
- Angry Birds Mooncakes Hit Hong Kong
- Natural and Organic Sales Hit $81 Billion
- Conan O'Brien Messes Up Curtis Stone's Cooking Demo
- Paula Deen Hit With Zoning Violation Citation for Rescued Chickens
- Hepatitis A Scare Hits Thousands of North Carolina Olive Garden Customers
- E Coli Greatest Hits: 5 Recent US Outbreaks
- The Oreo Mars Rover Tribute is a Hit With Fans
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Eton Mess
- Eton Mess That Will Change Your Life
- Mess With Meat and Vegetables
- Eton Mess With Pomegranate Juice
- Cuban Burger With Lime Mayonnaise From A Communal Table
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Vegan Grilled Tomato, Basil & Pepper Jack Panini