The partnership between Taco Bell and Frito-Lay continues to grow with the suddenly announced arrival of Taco Bell Dorito Chips. The chips, available for a limited time, are going to on the shelves in the spring. The announcement follows the news of Taco Bell CEO Greg Creed announcing the anxiously awaited debut of Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos earlier this week.
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Doritos Jacked Tortilla Chips Debut at SXSW
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco Bell Recipe is a Cheesy Creation
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell Delivers 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to Alaska
- Doritos Locos Tacos are a Free Treat During the World Series
- Taco Bell Releases New Doritos Taco
- Taco Bell Releases Chocolate Taco Kit
- Taco Bell Creates Nacho Cheese Doritos Shells
- Quick Taco Salad Recipe
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- French Inspired Poblano Crepe ‘Enchiladas’
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos