Don't order breadsticks, put back the canned biscuits, and make this chile and cheese pull apart bread from Mango Masala. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is better than fresh bread. Add a little spice and shredded cheddar and something truly spectacular happens. Each piece is dusted with Ancho chile powder and kissed with a pickled jalapeno. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Addicting Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Light and Airy Pull-Apart Bread Stuffed with Nutella
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread is a Buttery Delight
- Herb Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- So Beautiful Cheddar Chile Beer Bread
- Spicy Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
- Kentucky Bourbon Balls are a Classic Derby Dessert
- Pull Apart Garlic Pizza Bread and Other Game Day Appetizers
- Sunday Baking: English Muffins
- Herbed Cheese Pull apart Bread
- Breakfast Pull Aparts
- Cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread, Pane alla cannella
- Orange Pull Aparts
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Cheddar Chile Beer Bread
- Puff pastry dough made easy!