Hi, I’m Cybele Pascal and I am the author of the new cookbook, Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking, which is a collection of 75 30-minute meals that are free of all top common allergens, so it’s dairy free, egg free, soy free, wheat free, peanut free, tree nut free, fish, shellfish free and sesame free and also gluten free. It’s a very comprehensive collection of very easy, easy takeout at home style recipes as well as fancy recipes you might want to make for a dinner party like lamb kebabs and stuffed acorn squash. So I hope you will enjoy it and if you have any questions or want to shave any more time off, feel free to contact me at cybelepascal.com. Thank you.
Watch our 2-part video series with Cybele. In Part 1, she talks with Foodista co-founder Barnaby Dorfman about how to live without the top 8 allergens (dairy, eggs, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish). In Part 2, she gives insight into both the content creation and editorial processes of creating a cookbook. This video is a must-see for anyone interested in writing and publishing a cookbook.
About the Author
Cybele Pascal is the Allergy-Friendly Cook. She's a cookbook author, mom, food allergic person, Ambassador Who Cares for Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network, baker of allergy-friendly cookies, working to make the world a safer and more delicious place for eaters everywhere, one recipe at a time.
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Allergy-Free Homemade Oreo Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Classic Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free, Soy-Free Chicken Fried Rice
- Gluten Free Nut Free Energy Bars
- Allergy-free Author Cybele Pascal Talks About the How-Tos of Cookbook Publishing in Video Interview
- Video Interview with Allergy-Free Cookbook Author Cybele Pascal
- Nut Free Charoset for Passover
- Allergen Free Crème Brulee
- Allergy Free Brisket Tsimmes