February 4, 2013
These vegetable, bean and cheese enchiladas are an easy meat-free dinner. Peppers and onions are sauteed with corn before being rolled into a tortilla with cumin scented black beans. This Mexican casserole is then topped with red enchilada sauce and plenty of cheese.
1 18 inch glass baking dish
1 (14oz.) can enchilada sauce
1 can vegetarian refried beans
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 cup black beans
1 green peppers, sliced
1 cup frozen cut corn
1 onions, diced
1 16 oz bag Low fat Mozzarella cheese
Steam or saute peppers and onions until half cooked. Add corn kernels.
Mix refried beans, black beans,cumin and chili powder.
Lay 9 tortillas out and spread refried beans mixture on each of the tortillas. Then distribute the vegetables evenly and roll the tortillas around the vegetables.
Cover the whole thing with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Potato and Zucchini Enchiladas with Roasted Carrot Sofrito
- Scrumptious Skinny Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Make This Now: Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Stack
- Cooking with Sweet Potatoes: 5 Savory Recipes to Prepare this Fall
- Vegetarian Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Tofu Enchiladas
- Gluten-Free Empanadas with Mango Salsa
- Light and Healthy Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Gluten-Free Vegetarian Tostadas
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Chipotle and White Bean Burritos
- Lazy Enchiladas
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
- Tequila Laced Mexican Rice and Chicken