February 4, 2013
These vegetable, bean and cheese enchiladas are an easy meat-free dinner. Peppers and onions are sauteed with corn before being rolled into a tortilla with cumin scented black beans. This Mexican casserole is then topped with red enchilada sauce and plenty of cheese.
1 18 inch glass baking dish
1 (14oz.) can enchilada sauce
1 can vegetarian refried beans
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 cup black beans
1 green peppers, sliced
1 cup frozen cut corn
1 onions, diced
1 16 oz bag Low fat Mozzarella cheese
Steam or saute peppers and onions until half cooked. Add corn kernels.
Mix refried beans, black beans,cumin and chili powder.
Lay 9 tortillas out and spread refried beans mixture on each of the tortillas. Then distribute the vegetables evenly and roll the tortillas around the vegetables.
Cover the whole thing with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Potato and Zucchini Enchiladas with Roasted Carrot Sofrito
- Make This Now: Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Stack
- Scrumptious Skinny Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Gluten-Free Empanadas with Mango Salsa
- Vegetarian Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Tofu Enchiladas
- Light and Healthy Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Cooking with Sweet Potatoes: 5 Savory Recipes to Prepare this Fall
- Gluten-Free Vegetarian Tostadas
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- Gluten-Free + Vegan Chipotle and White Bean Burritos
- Lazy Enchiladas
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Bean and Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Vegetarian Enchilada
- Enchiladas Verdes
- Black Bean, Caramelized Onion & Sweet Potato Enchiladas