For a love that is too hot to handle, these peanut butter Sriracha cookies are the perfect Valentine's Day treat.
Combining spicy and sweet is all the rage, and nowhere is that better, than in a bottle of Sriracha sauce. Adding a kick to these super sweet cookies is a perfect addition. We love to add that big Hershey's kiss to the middle for taste that is out of this world.
- Grumpy Cat Valentine Cookies are a Sassy Sourpuss
- Cheeky Valentine's Day Cookies for Meat-Eating Men
- Valentine's Day Cookie Pops
- Chocolate Heart Linzer Cookies and Other Homemade Chocolate Cookies for Valentine's Day
- 5 Heart Shaped Treats for Valentine's Day
- Whale Cookies are a Homemade Valentine's Day Sweet
- 5 Heartwarming Treats for Valentine's Day
- Must-Read Blog Posts: More Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats
- Lovely Linzer Cookies
- Valentine S'more Bites is Perfect for Your Sweetheart
- Heart Shape Peanut Butter Coookies
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Sriracha Cookies
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Chocolate SweeTEA Pie
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies