Fashion designer Marc Jacobs has signed-on to be the new creative director for Diet Coke. Part of the collaboration includes new Jacobs-designed packaging and new advertisements featuring Jacobs himself. The partnership is to help celebrate the soft drink's 30th anniversary in Europe.
Each of the bottles Jacob designed were meant to reflect a certain decade in history -- the 80s, 90s and 2000s. However, the bottles and ads will feature prints and illustrations, along with some changes to the Diet Coke logo.
"We wanted it to be colorful and fun," Jacobs said.
The first Marc Jacobs Diet Coke bottle will be released next month in Europe.
- Diet Coke Releases Third Jean Paul Gautier Bottle
- Jean Paul Gaultier Signs Deal with Diet Coke
- Diet Coke Reveals Jean-Paul Gaultier Designed Cans
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Justin Timberlake Named Creative Director of Bud Light Platinum
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- 5 Freaky Food Addictions
- Greatest Diet Coke and Mentos Video Ever
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- Fendi Creates Coca-Cola Light, Fan di Fendi, Mozzarella and Aspirin Gelato
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Idly Biryani
- Bloody good drink for your next clambake
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned