Pizza Hut is attempting to reinvent the pizza-eating experience by introducing pizza sliders to their menu. The pizza sliders are smaller than personal-sized pizzas and can be ordered in boxes of three or nine -- designed for families that can't agree on topping choices.
Each slider is 3.5 inches in size, which is about the same size as a bagel half. The box of nine sliders is $10, the same price and equivalent in size to a large pizza. The box of three sliders is $5.
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Pizza Hut Perfume Will Ensnare Your Sense of Smell and Taste
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- Pizza Hut's Overstuffed Pizza is a Giant Calzone
- Pizza Hut Releases Eau de Pizza Hut for Valentine's Day
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Pizza Hut Offers $10,000 Proposal Package for Valentine's Day
- Pizza Hut Offers National Pizza Return in Honor of Tax Day