The latest episode of How I Met Your Mother was largely based on Robin's (played by Cobie Smulders) Canadian roots. Guest starring Jason Priestley, the episode featured a lot of talk about and in Tim Hortons restaurants. At one point, Priestley's character reminisced about one visit to the coffee chain when he decided to stuff a timbit into a strawberry jelly vanilla donut, creating 'The Priestley.'
Tim Hortons decided to take Priestley's suggestion and recreated the very same baked good.
"@Jason_Priestley, we loved the idea of 'The Priestley' so much, we made a batch. A Timbit IN a donut? Genius. #HIMYM," Tim Hortons tweeted, adding the above photo.
Priestley caught wind of the photo which went viral. "Thank you Tim Horton's!!! This is the proudest day of my life!!! A donut named after me at Timmie's?? #bestdayever," the actor wrote.
Would you try The Priestley?
- Tim Horton's Offers Limited-Edition Ryan Gosling Coffee Mug
- Selena Gomez Tweets a Photo of Tim Hortons
- Man Buys 500 Coffees for Random Tim Hortons Customers
- Tim Tebow Reveals Favorite Family Dish
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mom Cookies are a Vibrant Mother's Day Treat
- You Are the Best Mummy Mother's Day Cookies Wrap Up Your Feelings
- Michael Jackson Soda Can Portrait Honors the King of Pop