Sunday, February 10th, marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year - year of the snake. These adorable sugar cookies from Gwen's Kitchen Creations commemorate by decorating each one with red and gold icing to symbolize good fortune, wealth, happiness and longevity. Hopefully these cookies bring you a little luck or at least satisfy your sweet tooth. For full decorating instructions, click here.
- Itty-Bitty Ornament Sugar Cookies
- Easy Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Dreidel Surprise Cookies Aren't Made of Clay
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Must-Make 3D Snowmen Cookies
- 5 More Edible Gifts for Food Lovers
- Winter Wonderland Snowflake Sugar Cookies
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Sugar Cookie Recipe Roundup
- Ugly Sweater Cookie Decorating Tutorial
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Buddha's Delight
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Scented Mango Pudding with Dried Lavender Flowers
- Pan-fried Tet Sticky Rice Cake
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!