Food Genius is a new online tool that turns restaurant menu items into infographics. The app helps restaurant-goers choose the right eatery by allowing them to search for restaurants by the food they'd like to eat.
The app has indexed 14,00 ingredients from different restaurant databases. Food Genius uses this information to tell users how much beef is used in restaurants all over America, the average price for specific dishes, or how popular certain food pairings are. Not only does this information help foodies looking for the right restaurants, it also helps chefs and restaurant owners figure out how unique their dishes are and how competitive their prices are through instant market analysis.
"Food Genius offers a web based data platform, plus tools and technology for Food Industry Professionals," the app's official website reads. "Discover ingredient-level restaurant menu data to develop actionable insight and drive business decisions. Whether you are a corporate research chef, food product developer, or food industry consultant, the data, insight and technology provided by Food Genius is key to gaining a competitive advantage."
To learn more about Food Genius, check out the video below!
- Restaurant Chains on Social Media Infographic Shows Brands' Presence Online
- Appetude Rates the Dishes Rather than the Restaurant
- Cover App Lets You Pay for Your Meal Without Waiting for the Check
- Turning the Farm Bill into the Food Bill
- California Introduces Bill to Ban Styrofoam
- East Coast Restaurants Hit Hard by Hurricane Irene
- Ness Predicts Which Restaurants You Will Love
- Turn Healthy Eating into a Game
- Shockingly High Percentage of Food Service Workers Smoke
- Lower Sodium Content on Restaurant Menus
- Large Menus
- Aloo Tikki - Indian Recipe Online
- Industrial Ovens for food industries
- Two Forgotten Green Apples Turned Into Muffins
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Turn broccoli and cheese into a healthy soup
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- Kande Pohe Recipe