We have something fresh for every meal; it may be fruit or vegetables, but it is always well appreciated. In the wintertime it is especially difficult to find something for that fresh side dish. This is where the freezer comes in.
I love frozen fruit from the freezer. The trick to serving it before it thaws out and becomes mushy, is to get it to the table while it is still partially frozen. That way, the dish is refreshingly cold-but still firm.
Check out this tasty fruit salad with a bit of a treat. The grated white chocolate adds a fun twist, and I bet your little chefs will be the first ones to try it.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Quinoa Fruit Salad
- Easter Brunch: Caramel Apple French Toast
- Gluten-Free Pear, Pecorino, and Chard Tart
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Light and Healthy: Protein Quinoa Muffins
- Raspberry Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast
- Mother's Day Brunch: Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Sunday Baking: Vegan Blueberry Ginger Muffins
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Fruity Breakfast Buns
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Green Plantain Pancake w/ Cheese and Tomato Scallion Sauce (Arepa de Platanos Verde con Queso y Salsa de Tomate y Cebolla)
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad