Justin Timberlake is the new Creative Director of Bud Light Platinum. Bud Light says Timberlake will "provide creative, musical and cultural curation for the brand." For Timberlake, who just made his return to music, being the Creative Director means starring in a 60-second commercial for Bud Light Platinum that is set to air during the Grammy Awards on Sunday.
"Bud Light Platinum brings a refined, discerning aesthetic to beer that plays well with what I'm doing," Timberlake said. "I'm looking forward to not only being a part of the creative process, but in bringing other talented musicians to the forefront as well."
The new Bud Light Platinum commercial will also feature Timberlake's new single, "Suit & Tie."
- Bud Light Platinum Coming in January
- Justin Timberlake and FreeSol Celebrate National 901 Day
- Justin Timberlake Talks Movie Diets
- Celebrity Kitchens: Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Serve Local Italian Food at Wedding
- Justin Timberlake Enjoys Southern Cooking in Georgia
- Stevie Wonder and Zoe Saldana Star in Bud Light Super Bowl Commercial
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- Marc Jacobs is Diet Coke's New Creative Director
- Southern Hospitality Celebrates Reopening
- Bud Light Chelada Enchiladas
- Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Tender Grilled Steak and Mushroom Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
- Cheesy Egg and Potato Pie
- Sweet and Creamy Tarragon Salad Dressing
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Sweet Banana Breakfast Bars