UV Vodka has recently debuted their newest flavor of vodka - candy bar. The spirit has been infused with all-natural milk chocolate, velvety caramel and peanut butter flavors (think Snickers bar). Phillips Distilling Company is known for their dessert flavored vodkas including cake, chocolate cake, and whipped cream. According to Phillips president and CEO, Pedro Caceres, UV Candy Bar provides consumers with a one-of-a-kind flavor profile, bold, unique and sweet. We look forward to unprecedented success as the demand for our confectionery flavors rise.” UV Candy Bar is available in a variety of size with a suggested retail price of $12.99 for a 750mL bottle.
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Woobo International Set to Release Gangnam-Style Vodka
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- In celebration of Amanda Knox' acquittal and release from Italian Prison...
- How to Make Candy Cane Vodka
- Candy Corn Vodka is a Sweet Halloween Spirit
- 5 Candy Corn Creations
- Cupcake Flavored Vodka
- Jolly Rancher Flavored Vodka
- Maximus Vodka Challenges Drinkers to Man Up
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet
- Sweet Banana Breakfast Bars
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Coriander-Flavored Vodka
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk