Simon Cowell is hoping to bring a new cooking show to America. The music mogul is about to launch a new show in the UK called Food, Glorious Food! and is hoping to introduce the concept to the US. Cowell has already had a few meetings with FOX, but neither have signed the dotted line.
"Simon and Fox are in talks to bring his culinary show to the US in 2014, despite it having not even been aired in the UK yet," a source said. "They have faith in Simon as a television impresario and believe his latest idea will be a resounding success."
Food, Glorious Food! is a show that looks for the country's most unique recipes, in the hopes of finding meals to sell in a high-end supermarket. The winner of the show, which does not feature Cowell, will also win a cash prize.
Would you watch Simon Cowell's food show?
- Simon Cowell Working on UK Food Competition
- Simon Cowell Shares Age-Defying Secret: Ginger Tea
- Simon Cowell Hooked on Anti-Aging Smoothie
- Curtis Stone, Cat Cora to Host New Bravo Show
- Simon Cowell Takes Vitamins Intravenously
- New Cast of 'Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off' Revealed
- Top Chef Canada Angers Viewers Over Horse Meat Episode
- Rachael Ray Talks Celebrity Cook-Off
- The Food Network and Cooking Channel Announce New Shows for 2012
- Official Famous Food Trailer Released: Will Heidi Montag and Danielle Staub Sink or Swim?
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Simone's Russian Salad
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream