The cold weather has us looking for hot food. Blossom Du Jour will warm you up while helping you stick to one of the biggest New Year’s resolutions of the year, cutting down on meat. The rapidly growing vegan fast-food chain is looking to change the world one stomach at a time. Owner Pamela Elizabeth is an animal lover who wants to show that you can eat delicious food that helps save animals and the planet at the same time. This winter that can be easily achieved by digging into the Hell’s Kitchen chili. The hearty dish is packed pull of protein and flavor!
Hell’s Kitchen Chili (serves 4)
1 cup seasoned TVP
1/2 cup kidney beans
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cups onions (diced small)
1/4 cups red peppers (diced small)
1/2 cup chili powder
1 tsp cumin
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoons black pepper
2 tsp oregano
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Saute onion and pepper in organic canola oil until ingredients are translucent.
Add chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder and cayenne.
Stir on low heat for approximately 3-5 minutes.
Add TVP, kidney beans, corn and tomato sauce. Mix well. Heat through on low temperature for approximately 30 minutes stirring often.
Check out Blossom du Jour and their 3 new locations.
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- Favorite Fall Chili Recipes, Gluten Free
- Creamy Mac n' Cheese Chili and Other Heart Warming Chili Recipes to Welcome Fall
- Warm and Toasty Vegetarian Quinoa Chili
- Vegetarian Black Bean and Corn Chili
- Introducing the FREE Meatless Monday Chili E-Cookbook!
- Easy Low-Fat Vegetarian Chili Bowl with Spinach and Onions
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Chili
- Bodacious Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chili
- Meatless Monday: Spicy Potatoes and Green Chili Tofu
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Chili Gobi
- Chili Sherry
- Pickled Chilies
- Chili Roasted Sunchokes & Parsnips