Nothing says Valentine's Day like a home-made treat! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcakes look scrumptious and are easy to make. They are no-bake and have a preparation time of 20-minutes. Chill for two hours and serve as a Valentine's Day dessert after a romantic dinner. Because they are quite small, these cupcakes even make a great treat for office or school parties.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, drained
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 to 1 cup maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup raw chocolate cacao powder
- 3 tbsp gluten-free vanilla
- 1 to 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts (optional)
To see the rest of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe, click here.