What better way to celebrate Fat Tuesday than with a big plate of pancakes for dinner! Get into the spirit of Mardi Gras with these Oatmeal Almond Pancakes. They are light-tasting, but still hearty enough to to eat as a meal on their own, or with a side of fresh fruit.
Oatmeal Almond Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups enriched almond milk (plain or vanilla)
- 5 tbsp almond or corn oil, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, roasted
You can see the rest of this Oatmeal Almond Pancakes recipe here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!