Just for fun, this Photoshopped picture of a homemade favorite is worth sharing.
No matter how it's decorated, Eggs Benedict is a special treat. Don't be put off with the stories of how difficult it is to make. Fce it; Eggs-english muffins-Canadian Bacon-eggy gravy. NOM
Foodista has 14 kickass recipes for making your own Eggs Benedict. Check it out!
Here is a classic example, and a video showing how to make the Hollandaise:
- 5 Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Playing With Your Food - 3 Healthy Snacks Moms and Kids Will Love!
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- Egg In a Bell Pepper Basket - Easy Gluten Free Breakfast
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- Easter Brunch: Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Seasonal Eating: Asparagus Eggs Benedict
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Scrambled Egg and Ham Breakfast Buns
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict With Lemon Dill Hollandaise
- Asparagus Eggs Benedict
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH