This delicious-looking, Valentine's Day recipe is brought to you by Annie's Bakery in North Carolina. While this Strawberry Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding recipe was designed speficially for the bakery's breads, I'm sure it can be used with breads from any bakery (or, better yet, homemade!).
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
- 1 loaf of challah bread, cut into 1/2 to 1/3 inch slices
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pint strawberries, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 quart half and half
- 4 large eggs
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Find the rest of the instructions for this Strawberry Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!