Navigating the dating world as a vegan isn't always easy -- meeting someone who doesn't share your lifestyle can make getting to know them a bit tricky. But worry not, avid vegan and actress Alicia Silverstone is here to share some of her own vegan dating tips.
"The jist is not to limit yourself to finding someone who is already a vegan. Be open to the person who is right for you," Silverstone advises. "I'd like to think that I would be able to just be looking for a really amazing person, and then trust that that amazing person -- once given all the wonderful information that we have to offer, about health and the planet and animals -- that that person would be so compassionate and so intelligent and so brilliant that they'd want to jump on board, as much as they possibly could."
Do you have any advice for vegans looking for love?
- Alicia Silverstone Offers Advice on Vegan Dating
- Alicia Silverstone Feeds Son a Vegan Diet
- Olivia Wilde Finds Diet Support From Alicia Silverstone
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Tia Mowry Joins The Kind Life
- Alicia Silverstone Calls Out to Vegan Moms
- Join the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Vegetarian Dating Site Chastised for Letting Carnivores Join
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Arugula, Sun Dried Tomato, Peppers, and Date Salad
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Banana Date Loaf
- Date-Nut Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup