Add a little kick to your usual pasta dish with this Crispy Sriracha Mac and Cheese recipe. Serving 4 and taking about an hour to make, this recipe is cheesier and spicier than any meal you can find in a box.
Crispy Sriracha Mac and Cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound orecchiette, half cooked
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs.
To see the rest of this Crispy Sriracha Mac and Cheese recipe, click here.
- Irresistible Stove Top Mac n' Cheese with Broccoli
- Healthy Cauliflower Mac n' Cheese
- To Die For Mac n' Cheese Fritters
- Comfort Food 101: Classic Mac n' Cheese
- Sunday Suppers: Four Cheese Mac n' Cheese
- Copycat Recipes: Panera's Famous Mac and Cheese
- Hot and Spicy Mac n' Cheese
- Ooey Gooey Cheddar Mac n' Cheese
- KFC Philippines Offers Mac & Cheese Bites
- Luxurious Lobster Mac n' Cheese