Nothing makes a cold winter's night in quite like the perfect cup of hot chocolate. This Chocolate Monk recipe gives your regular hot chocolate a makeover with a little brandy and a few other ingredients that will make this the most decadent drink you've ever tasted.
- 4 ounces Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate Almondmilk
- 1 ounce herbal liqueur, such as Benedictine
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 2 fresh or frozen cherries, muddled
- Marshmallow for garnish
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
Get the rest of this Chocolate Monk recipe here.
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- Make Your Own Sipping Chocolate
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Other Mouthwatering Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Magic Monk's Eventual Dream Punch by: Warren Bobrow-Cocktail Whisperer
- Branca Menta!!! Brilliance in a sip or a shot!
- Sipping Vodka, Not SLUGGING vodka...
- Must-Try Boozy Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Gourmet Lollipops are a Rich Treat
- The Botanist Gin from Islay-Gorgeous, Untamed Wildness by the Sip
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Shannon's Seoul Summer Sip; with watermelon and rum
- Cappuccino Hot Chocolate with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Sipping Xocolate
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Healthy Dark Sipping Xocolate
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Health Chocolate Sipping Xocolate
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Irish Monk
- Sipping Xocolate Pancakes with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Mexican hot Cocoa Mix