An adorable 4-year-old is helping out the folks over at Inhabitot to teach the world how to make vegan red velvet cupcakes. Petey Rojas will put your own baking skills to shame by going through a step-by-step video on how to not just make cupcakes, but how to make heart-shaped cupcakes!
Rojas even decorates the little cakes with some serious skill. Even if you have no intention of ever baking a batch of cupcakes, you should check out the below video for its adorable factor.
- How-To Recipe: Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Red Velvet
- Low-Cal Red Velvet Stevia Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cake Pops in a Cone!
- Red Velvet Melting Moments are the Perfect Treat for Your Sweetheart
- The 18 Layer Red Velvet Cake is an Impressive Dessert
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Red Velvet Revisted: 5 Spectacular Recipes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- The Housewife Diary Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes ^^
- Little Red Velvet Riding Hood Cupcakes
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Red Velvet Cake without the “Red”
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes