Burger King is jazzing up their menu with a new line of specialty coffees. The fast food chain has partnered with Seattle's Best Coffee for the new menu additions, which include ten coffees and lattes -- vanilla, mocha, caramel lattees, a selection of iced coffees and Arabica coffee.
According to a restaurant industry researcher, Malcolm Knapp, the move by Burger King is a smart one since people have become more inclined to purchase coffee than soft drinks or burgers. Another upside to the partnership is Seattle's Best Coffee is actually owned by Starbucks, another slam to McDonalds' McCafes.
Burger King's line of coffees might hit stores as soon as March.
- Seattle's Best Expands Into Walmart
- Shipping Crates Get a New Lease on Life as a Starbucks Coffee Shop
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- Patrick Dempsey Purchases Seattle Coffee Chain Tully's
- Hilarious Coffee Snob Parody
- Starbucks Launches Massive Chinese Expansion
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Brewing with a French Press
- Hot Cocaccino
- Norwegian Krumkake
- Pecan Pavlovas
- Asian Pear With Gorgonzola On Fig & Walnut Bread Panini
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- King Prawns With A Spicy Tomato and Pepper Sauce