Your need for quick and easy appetizers is never ending. Whether you are invited to a potluck, have an impromptu dinner party, or just want to treat a friend to a snack, having an easy appetizer recipe in your back pocket is always a good thing. Roasted red pepper and basil bean dip is one of those recipes. Ready in just a couple of minutes, this dip is delicious and a crowd pleaser.
1 can cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
5-6 small whole roasted peppers
a handful of basil leaves
a couple cloves of garlic
salt & pepper
To a food processor, add the beans, roasted red peppers, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse a few times to begin breaking down the ingredients.
Then with the machine running, slowly stream in the olive oil until just smooth. You don't want to add too much because the dip will end up runny. You won't need much oil because of the natural juices from the peppers. Taste for salt and pepper.
- Easy Ham, Cheese, and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Budget Friendly Eats: Zucchini and Red Pepper Frittata
- Easy Weeknight Dinner: Basil and Black Pepper Beef With Egg Noodles
- Easy Dinner: Vegetable-Packed Turkey Burgers With Roasted Red Pepper Rings
- Easy Chicken and Pepper Saute
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip and Other Slow Cooker Dips for Super Bowl Sunday
- Cheesy Black Bean, Broccoli and Quinoa Casserole
- NYE Entertaining: Lemon Parsley Tahini Dip
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers and 2 More Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- A Vegan Cheese and Bean Dip Even Meat Lovers Will Adore
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Roasted Pepper & Basil Bean Dip
- Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus & Red Peppers
- Black Bean, Salsa and Cheddar Taquitos with an Avocado Dipping Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Savory Roasted Pepper and Basil Quiche Bites Appetizer