Get a taste for Japanese food by making Green Tea Beef Yakitori. With ginger, lemongrass and a bit of chili sauce, this is a meal that is full of flavor. Serve these kebabs on a bed of seasoned rice for the perfect dinner party dish.
Green Tea Beef Yakitori
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 lemongrass stems, grated
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 2 tbsp loose-leaf green tea
- 1cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 600g beef fillet steak, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup Japanese furikake seasoning
- pickled ginger and mizuna, to serve
See the rest of this Great Tea Beef Yakitori recipe here.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!