This beautiful pastel cake from Sweetapolita is a dessert made for two. Hiding behind the swirls of mint green and lavender frosting is a vanilla cake layered with whipped marscapone filling and blueberry compote. This 5 inch cake is perfect for date night to share with that special someone. The blog post also includes a video tutorial on how to frost a pastel swirl cake.
- Best Ever Cookie Decorating Tutorial
- Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes are a Festive St. Patty's Day Treat
- Rainbow Ruffle Cupcake
- Super Bowl Cupcake Decorating Tutorial
- Rad Rainbow Shamrock Cookies
- DIY Royal Icing Googly Eyes
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- DIY Chocolate Roses
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial
- How to Make Buttercream Roses on Cupcakes
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Portuguese Olive Oil Orange Cake
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- mixed berry tea cake
- Chocolate Cake With Blackberry Buttercream