Denny's restaurants have recently debut their newest comfort food menu item, The Fried Cheese Melt. This sandwich boasts of "four fried mozzarella sticks and melted American cheese grilled between two slices of sourdough bread." It is served with a side of marinara sauce for dipping. This high calorie grilled cheese weighs in at 895 calories. Have you tried The Fried Cheese Melt? Did you like it? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Denny's Christmas Tree Set on Fire by an Irate Customer
- The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck Serves Sandwiches From an Old Police Van
- The Grilled Cheese Martini is a Comfort Food Cocktail
- Denny's Mac n' Cheeseburger is 1,690 calories
- Denny's Gives Away Free Bacon to Facebook Fans
- Campfire Cooking: 4 Recipes to Cook on Your Next Camping Trip
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- 10 Must-Try Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day Barbecue
- 40 Incredible Grilled Cheese Creations With Recipes
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese #SundaySupper
- Pimento Cheese Burgers
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Guilt-Free Mac & Cheese
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Creamy Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.