The Oscars are right around the corner and every movie fan is going to need just the right, award-worthy snacks. TV host Claire Thomas of Food for Thought with Claire Thomas created a few recipes perfect for an Oscar-themed party.
"This recipe is so easy and yet you look like a total rock star for putting something interesting and different out there," Thomas says of the below popcorn recipe.
Sriracha Lime Popcorn
- butter, to taste
- 1 tsp Sriracha for every cup of popcorn
- 1/2 tsp of lime for every cup of popcorn
- popcorn kernels
- salt, to taste
Get the rest of this and other Oscar-themed recipes here.
- Oscar Worthy Baked Salmon with Lemongrass Sauce
- Cat Cora Shares Oscars Viewing Party Menu
- The Leading Lady is an Oscar Winning Cocktail
- Oscar Winning Chocolate Goat Cheese Cupcakes
- Must-Try Vodka Cocktail Recipes for the Oscars
- Oscar Bolognese
- Wolfgang Puck Says Oscars Menu Consists of his 'Greatest Hits'
- Academy Award Winning Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
- Maple Sriracha Lime Salmon
- The Red Carpet Cooler
- Chopped Blt Salad Spears
- Fancy Pigs In A Blanket
- Shrimp and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
- Beer and Lime Marinated Chicken Stuffed Tortilla Bowls
- Chicken Quesadilla With Chipotle and Lime Sour Cream
- Indian Asparagus with Ginger & Lime
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Kiwifruit & Lime Cupcakes
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Key Lime Pie