Every country seems to have its own recipe for making the perfect pancake. The same few ingredients always exist -- milk, eggs and flour. However, some like to mix it up with a big of salt, butter or lard.
Americans, for example, use a combination of milks, eggs and self-raising flour with a bit of salt, baking powder and butter. The British like to keep things simple with milk, plain flour and eggs, with a small amount of butter and a tiny bit of salt.
Learn more about the anatomy of the pancake in different countries in the infographic below!
- Creepy Chicken McNugget Anatomy Infographic
- The 1500 Calories-a-Day Menu [infographic]
- Everything You Need to Know About Grilling Season [infographic]
- A Brief History of the Hamburger [infographic]
- What's in an Onion? [infographic]
- The Health Benefits of Sushi [infographic]
- Infographic: The Anatomy of Sangria
- The Pancake Venn Diagram Connects Delicious Foods Through Common Ingredients
- Bone Appetit Bowls Boast a Built-In Anatomy Lesson
- Anatomical Macarons and Cookies are a Bloody Good Treat
- Almond Joy Pancakes
- Korean Kimchi Jeon (Kimchi Pancakes)
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Camp Pancakes
- Ingredient Substitutes
- Chicken Parmayonnaise (3 Ingredients For An Easy Night In)
- Pickling Ingredients
- Percentage Of Ingredients
- Mulligatawny - Quick, Curried Soup Using Trader Joe's Ingredients
- Secret Ingredient Fruitcake