Toast to national margarita day with a low calorie pomegranate margarita. Skinnygirl margarita mix is is shaken with pomegranate perils to make one beautiful cocktail. A single serving clocks in at just 100 calories.
5 parts Skinnygirl® Margarita
1 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
1. Muddle the pomegranate seeds in a glass.
2. Add Skinnygirl Margarita.
3. Fill the rest of the glass with ice.
4. Stir until combined.
- National Margarita Day: Prickly Pear Margarita
- Meatless Mexican Tacos + Frozen Coconut-Mango Margaritas
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- How to Make A Classic Margarita
- It's National Margarita Day
- Skinny Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Blood Orange Margarita
- The Perfect Margarita Honors National Tequila Day
- Thirsty Thursdays: South American Margarita
- Happy National Rum Day: Strawberry Mojito