Finding an easy-to-follow diet that actually works for your lifestyle can be tricky, but the Happy Dietician wanted to make things a bit simpler by creating this menu infographic. According to the infographic, eating 1500 calories a day can help you lose 1 pound a week.
The menu includes items like grilled chicken salad, whole wheat penne pasta, veggie omlette, and even a cupcake! Check out the infographic below to see a 1500-calorie-a-day menu for a full week.
- Worst Fast Food Menu Items
- Infographic Examines Snacking Habits in the US
- Infographic: Weight Loss for Food Lovers
- Diet-Friendly Lemon Raspberry Muffins
- Infographic: 10 Foods That Will Help You Burn Fat Fast
- Low Iodine Living: Day 6
- Infographic: De-Stress With the Help of These 5 Foods
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About Strawberries
- Infographic: Putting Together the Perfect Plate
- Cheesecake Factory "SkinnyLicious" Menu Contains Healthier Options