These Paleo turkey wraps from Fed and Fit will help you achieve that oh so desirable beach bod. Thin slices of turkey breast are wrapped in a collard green leaf filled with tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, and pecan hummus. This light and healthy meal is low-carb, gluten-free, and dairy-free. These Paleo turkey wraps make for a refreshing lunch or a quick and easy dinner.
- Low Carb Cooking: Spiced Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- Paleo Jambalaya
- Eat Like a Caveman at Sauvage Restaurant
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Low Carb Turkey Burgers with Fennel
- Wheatless Wednesday: Perfect Paleo Bread
- Totally Healthy Collard Green Wraps
- Meatless Monday: Raw Recipe Roundup!