These bite-sized spinach cheese balls make the perfect easy appetizer or snack. Kids and adults alike will gobble them up! They take just minutes to make, you can even freeze them (unbaked) for up to a month! See how below.
Spinach Cheese Balls
From Betty Crocker
Makes 30 balls
1 box (9 oz) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup tomato pasta sauce, if desired
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Add all ingredients (except pasta sauce) in large bowl and mix well.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Immediately remove from pan and serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
Make and Freeze TIP: Place the unbaked balls in a ziplock bag or container and store in the freezer for up to a month. When ready to bake, place spinach balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and place in a 350° preheated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Editorial disclosure: Foodista received no payment for this article.
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- NYE Entertaining: Lemon Parsley Tahini Dip
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Mini Chicken and Cranberry Fillo Cups
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Pinwheels Served 2 Ways
- Easy Holiday Entertaining: Griddled Red Bartlett Pears Wrapped in Iberico Ham
- 3 Easy Cheesy Appetizers to Serve During the Holidays
- NYE Entertaining: Goat Cheese Crostini
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!
- Easy Ham & Pineapple Appetizer
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Mushroom, Radicchio & Fontina Pizzettes
- Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas
- Rocket Prosciutto Cups
- Tomato Mozzarella Appetizer
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!