After going through internal tests, IKEA realized the sausages didn't just contain pork an beef as was advertised. However, they have not indicated exactly what kind of meat was found.
IKEA pulled sausages in France, Britain, Spain, Ireland and Portugal.
- Horse Meat Found in IKEA Meatballs
- IKEA Puts Meatballs Back on the Menu
- Unbelievable Horse Meat Infographic
- IKEA's Food Scandal Continues With Fecal Matter Found in Cakes
- Horse Meat For Humans Potentially Coming Back
- Top Chef Canada Angers Viewers Over Horse Meat Episode
- This IKEA Food Packaging is Simple and Sleek
- IkHA Restaurant is a DIY Pop-Up Restaurant
- IKEA Beer Launches in the UK
- The Meat Horse is a Disturbing DIY Bacon Sculpture