Ricky Martin is the newest celebrity to enter the vegetarian club. Martin told his Twitter followers about his diet, and it seems like things are going pretty well.
"7 weeks on a #vegetarian diet! I feel amazing! #NoFish #NoRedMeat #NoChicken," he wrote.
To help him along his way, PETA sent the singer a care package that includes Paul McCartney-narrated video Glass Walls, and Viva Vegan, a vegan cookbook for Latin recipes.
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Mayim Bialik Trashes Meat for PETA
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Denise Richards Asks PETA for Vegan Cookbook Suggestions
- Jorja Fox Reveals Vegetarian Ad for PETA
- PETA Wants to Turn O.J. Simpson's House into a Vegetarian Museum
- Jessica Chastain and Woody Harrelson are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2012
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities
- Lisa Edelstein Promotes Vegetarianism in Nude PETA Ad
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup