McDonald's Chicken McNuggets come in four very distinct shapes; this is a fact all fast-food-eaters know. But it turns out that there is a reason behind those shapes -- McDonald's wants every nugget to be standarized, even the way each piece looks. It also turns out each of these four shapes have a name -- bell, bone, ball and boot.
Each McNugget is also tested for flavor, texture, firmness, color, texture, coating and several other factors before they are shipped out to individual restaurants.
- Would You Try the Chicken McNugget Casserole?
- George Washington Chicken McNugget Sells for $8,100
- Creepy Chicken McNugget Anatomy Infographic
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- 17-Year-Old Stacey Irvine Collapses After Eating McDonald's Chicken Nuggets
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McMake Your McOwn Chicken McNuggets!
- Xocai Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
- Sweet Mole Sauce for Chicken
- Italian Style -Golden Chicken Breast Nuggets!!!
- Heart Shaped Polenta Cakes With Tomato Sauce
- Heart Shaped Spinach Ravioli
- Kuih Ang Koo(Tortoise Shaped Rice Cakes Filled With Sweet Mung Bean)
- Heart Shaped Cupcakes
- Shape Collage
- Heart Shaped Pizza