Cooking App Panna is now available on iPhone. The app, which was released last year on iPad, features a mix of recipes, videos and content from celebrity chefs.
Panna makes the cooking app more interactive by including a large library of recipes that users can sort by cuisine or chef. It also includes a shopping list that can be added to with a simple screen tap.
The cooking app comes in two versions. It is free to download, but a magazine-type subscription is required to access all the features. Each new issue costs $5, but a year's subscription is $15.
Check out Panna for iPhone here.
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani
- Magician Simon Perro Pours Beer from an iPad
- Chicago-Style Hot Dog iPhone Cover Resembles the Classic Street Meat
- BeerStat iPhone App Logs Your Alcohol Calories and Drinking Habits
- Celebrate the iPhone's 4th Birthday With the Edible iPhone 5
- Do at the View Restaurant in Atlanta Replaces Servers With iPads
- Jello Gets Down and Jiggles
- New Foodista iPhone App
- The Opena iPhone 4 Case Turns Your Smartphone into a Bottle Opener
- Sriracha iPhone Case Pays Tribute to the Hot Sauce